This is a OSINT box where we have to analyze information only through image provided to us.
This is the image from which we have to extract data from.
exiftool to see information of the image and found a name
- What is this users avatar of?
- What city is this person in?
By googling the name
OWoodflint I was able to find his twitter account and there he shared his Wifi BSSID (Basic Service Set Identifer / MAC).
Also we can find two a base 64 encoded text
By using https://gchq.github.io/CyberChef/
Then by googling the MAC it self I found
wigle.net which is ISP in London.
Alternatively you can find his github account
- Whats the SSID of the WAP he is connected to?
From the result of
exiftool we know the coordinates
54 deg 17' 41.27" N, 2 deg 15' 1.33" W
By converting them
Register an account on
wigle.net and find search in
London with bssid
- What is his personal email address?
- What site did you find his email address on?
- Where has he gone on holiday?
We can also find his WordPress Blog
- What is this persons password?
By looking at WordPress source scrolling thorugh we can find his password.